In this brief guide, we are going to answer the question” Can you cook Totino’s party pizza in a microwave?” with an in-depth analysis of making and microwaving Totino’s party pizza.
Can you cook Totino’s party pizza in a microwave?
Yes, you can cook Totino’s pizza in a microwave. Microwaves are known as the best way for heating all types of food. But when you heat bread and pizzas in them, they will turn the dough soggy and floppy. The reason behind this is that when they evaporate water molecules, they do it all over the pizza including inside.
Pizza heats up quickly, then it will not have enough time to firm up, and it will evaporate enough moisture from the upper layer of the pizza.
What is Totino’s party pizza?
Totino’s party pizza is a party-sliced frozen pizza product. It is made by the frozen food company Totino’s. This pizza is manufactured in various flavors including pepperoni, cheese, meat lovers, and supreme. The crust on the bottom is crispy and flaky. The crust is flexible enough to fit with your hands. Its sauce has a hearty tomato flavor. Which can balance well with all toppings.
How to make Totino’s party pizza?
- Tortino party pizza 1
- Water 1 cup
- Flour 1 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt ¼ tbsp
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees celsius.
If you are planning to use the oven for making Totino pizza then preheat the oven.
Break open two Totino party pizzas ( four pizzas) and then separate them into dough circles.
The dough should be like bread dough if it is frozen for a few months.
Otherwise, the dough should be squishy.
Rub a small amount of butter on a microwave plate and then place dough circles on this plate. Spread them in a way that they reach out to the edges of the plate.
In this step, microwave each circle individually for about one minute at a high temperature. The pizza should be slightly soft. When microwaving is done, then move forward to the 5th step.
Eat the pizzas when they are hot. or place them on a plate and let them cool for about 10 minutes. So, after this, you can pick up the individual edges of the pizzas without tearing them apart.
If you want to add any desired toppings, then add them when the crust is hot.
After adding the topping, return it to the microwave and heat it for one minute. If you have forgotten to add sufficient cheese, or if your oven is not working properly then you should return it to the oven to melt cheese
Things to remember:
- When you purchase Totino’s party pizza, make sure to purchase the ones which could be cooked in the oven.
- The pizza should not contain egg or milk ingredients.
- It is best for you to not leave pizza outside for a long time because cheese sauce becomes soft when it is left out for more than 20 minutes.
- The time for cooking pizza can be different. If you have a lower watt microwave, then it will take longer to cook. If you have a higher watt microwave, then it will cook pizza in less time.
- If the cheese on the top of the pizza starts to melt off anytime during microwaving, then turn the pizza over in the middle.
- Be careful when you are removing pizza from the microwave.
- Keep an eye on pizza while microwaving it. If you leave it unattended then you could face injury or damage to your microwave.
How much time does it take to cook Totino’s party pizza?
- Microwaves ovens can cook food very quickly. The cooking time depends upon the wattage of the microwave oven. The energy of microwave ovens does not penetrate deeply into foods. They are absorbed within an inch of the outside of the pizza.
- A 1000 watt microwave oven takes about 2 minutes to heat a Totino’s party pizza.
- Tortino s party pizzas are pre-cooked, so it takes less time to heat them in the oven.
- As the edges of microwave ovens generate heat differently so that it can be heated immediately. In this the edges of the pizza get crispy.
- The best thing about microwaving Totino’s party pizzas is that they get crispy and tasty every single time.
Here, you can find out more information about microwaving Totino’s pizza.
In this brief guide, we answered the question” Can you cook Totino’s party pizza in a microwave?” with an in-depth analysis of microwaving Totino’s pizza. Moreover, we discussed the important things which you should consider while microwaving.