In this brief guide, we are going to answer the question “Can you eat hash?” with an in-depth analysis of the short and long term effects of hash consumption. Moreover, we are going to discuss the signs of hash consumption and symptoms of withdrawal from the hash.
Can you eat hash?
Yes! You can eat hash. Hash is a psychoactive compound present in Marijuana.
It is consumed by the people and it makes them feel high.
What is a hash?
Hash is botanically known as Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica.
It is the reason for the cannabis plant.
It is dried before smoking and pressed into small blocks.
The resin is high in the mounts of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
THC is the main mind-altering ingredient present in the cannabis plant.
When the hash is consumed, it makes you feel relaxed.
Other signs shown after the consumption of hash includes;
- sensory perception
- modified perception of time
- enhanced appetite
What are the short term effects of consuming hash?
Short term effects on your mind and health include the following;
- Disordered learning and memory
- The trouble with thinking and problem solving
- Distorted perception
- loss of motor coordination
- increased heart rate
- Dry mouth
If it is taken with other drugs such as alcohol, it will more adversely affect your health.
What are the long term effects of hash consumption?
Usage of hash in large quantity for a longer period can cause the following issues to you;
- It can affect you Psychologically causing paranoia, anxiety, panic attacks, and hallucinations.
- Alterations in heart rate and blood pressure may occur due to hash consumption.
- Increases the risk of schizophrenia in the people who use it.
- Can result in addiction. It influences the brain’s reward system like other drugs.
- The chances of hash addiction increase significantly for those who start at a young age.
- Long term usage can cause adverse anxiety and depression in any individual.
- It may also result in motivational syndrome.
- It also causes respiratory problems in the people who consume it.
- It also affects your perception, memory and judgements.
- If it has been consumed at a very young age, it may interfere with brain development and IQ level.
What is a motivational syndrome?
The motivational syndrome is a disorder that may be caused by the long term usage of hash.
It adversely affects your mental health and can also result in personality and attitude change.
Following are the problems that are caused by the motivational syndrome;
- decreased capacity to carry out long-term projects
- a sense of apathy
- limited attention to appearance and behavior
- reduced ability to concentrate for extended periods.
What are the signs of hash consumption?
Following the signs of the hash consumption that you may notice in the individuals who consume it.
- glassy red eyes
- slurred speech
- loss of motor coordination
- distorted perception
What are the withdrawal symptoms of the hash?
People who try to get rid of hash consumption, undergo several issues such as;
- trouble sleeping
- decreased appetite
Is there any medicine available to control hash consumption?
No, there’s no medicine available to control the consumption of hash.
However, the effective way to control it is through behavioral support.
How long does it take to feel the effects of hash consumption?
Hash being a drug very immediately enters the bloodstream.
- It can show its effects on the body after 3_30minutes of its consumption.
- However, if it’s taken in the food, it might take 1 hour to let you feel its effects.
- If you aren’t a regular user of hash the effects of hash on your body can last for 6 hours.
- But, if you are a regular addict of hash, the effects of hash can last for up to 28 days, even if you stop using it.
How is the hash consumed?
Hash is consumed by smoking it, either by smoking it alone or with a combination of flowers.
You can also eat the hash, but most people prefer to smoke it.
Is hash illegal?
Whether hash is illegal or legal to consume, it varies from country to country.
It is easily available in several states where it is not illegal and consumed by people to get high feelings.
But, most cannabis is considered illegal, so you must first be aware of the law related to hash consumption in the country in which you are consuming it.
How to store hash?
If it’s frozen, you can keep it in the refrigerator.
But if it’s in liquid form or melt, always store it in the freezer.
Also, protect the hash from over-drying or over curing.
Here are the ways to store your cannabis.
In this brief guide, we answered the question “Can you eat hash?” with an in-depth analysis of the short and long term effects of hash consumption. Moreover, we discussed the signs of hash consumption and symptoms of withdrawal from the hash.