In this brief guide, we will answer the question “How to use a Samsung convection oven? ” Moreover, we will also discuss what pans are safe to go with a Samsung convection oven.
How to use a Samsung convection oven?
Samsung convection oven is used to cook the same as a regular oven. While cooking food on a Samsung convection oven make sure that the microwave mode is turned off. You can also adjust the temperature according to your requirement and restrict the convection oven.
What are the guidelines for using a Samsung convection oven?
Following are the guidelines you should follow to use the Samsung convection oven:
- Open the door and check that the heating element and the turntable are in the correct position.
- Place the dish on the lower rack and set the turntable.
- Press the convection button to set the temperature.
- The temperature of a convection oven ranges from 40℃ to 250℃.
- Set the cooking time by pressing the buttons.
- The maximum cooking time of the convection oven is 60 minutes.
- Press the start button and wait until your food gets cooked.
- When cooking has finished, the oven will beep, indicating that your food is ready.
- Do not overcrowd your oven.
When is it best to use the convection settings?
If you are planning to cook or bake low-sided dishes then it is always better to use the Samsung convection oven. Because while roasting, cooking, or baking low-sided dishes you have to make sure that you are using enough hot air to provide heat evenly to your dishes.
Samsung convection ovens have built-in fans and an exhaust system that will make sure to distribute heat evenly.
Can you put aluminum foil in the convection oven?
Cooking with an aluminum foil in a convection oven is safe if it does not come in contact with the oven cavity. The oven trays provided with the convection oven can be wrapped with aluminum. You can also opt for aluminum foil pans until or unless they do not touch the back wall of the convection oven.
How can you heat food in the convection oven?
To heat your food in a convection oven follow the below instructions:
- Turn on the microwave button.
- Press the multifunction selector dial until the desired level shows.
- Set the cooking time.
- Press the start button.
What are the benefits of a convection oven?
Following are the benefits that you will get while using a convection oven for your cooking, roasting, and baking:
- Using a convection oven you do not have to moist meat because juices are sealed in.
- Convection ovens do not let delicate foods get overly dry.
- If you are using a convection oven for roasting and baking, there is no need to preheat your oven.
- Due to the constant temperature of the convection oven your dough will rise higher.
How much faster can food cook in a convection oven?
The convection oven can cook food approximately 25 to 30% faster than a regular oven. Hot air tends to circulate in a convection oven because it is equipped with a fan and an exhaust. You don’t need to be worried about moving your food as the fan will make sure that your food will be cooked evenly.
What are the plate pleasing advantages of a convection oven?
Following are the plate pleasing advantages of using a Samsung convection oven for baking, roasting, or cooking food:
- When you are roasting your food will be perfectly brown from all the sides.
- When you are baking your bread will have a perfect golden brown color and even perfect texture.
- Your soufflés will puff even higher as compared to a regular oven.
What kind of pots and pans can be used in a convection oven?
When cooking, baking, or roasting in a convection oven you can use aluminum, glass, ceramic, and stone pans or trays. While choosing bakeware for a convection oven keep in mind that the thicker materials you will use, the less effective cooking it will be.
Can you roast vegetables in a Samsung convection oven?
Yes, you can roast your vegetables in a Samsung convection oven. If you are roasting vegetables in a convection oven it is best not to overcrowd the oven. The optimum temperature for roasting your vegetables is 375°F. It helps by blowing hot air, which in turn allows vegetables to brown more quickly.
In this brief guide, we have answered the question “How to use a Samsung convection oven? ” Moreover, we have also discussed what pans are safe to go with a Samsung convection oven. It is great to roast your vegetables in a single layer.